Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our wonderful news


Well, I've been keeping this close to my chest for a while now, but thought it was definitely time to share the wonderful news - that we are expecting our first baby at the end of September! I am officially 15 weeks today and feeling really well.
I have been humbled and amazed by the many people who have shown such kindness in praying for this miracle - I thank you all so much. Sometimes I just can't believe that this little person is growing and forming....as I can't really feel anything yet. My tummy is getting a bit bigger and I have experienced some morning sickness early on, but I'm definitely looking forward to feeling the baby kick!

We have had several scans already, due to our history of miscarriages and each time we see our little one on the ultrasound, it just takes my breath away. During the last ultrasound it was sucking its thumb - so sweet!
Praise God!
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work in us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Ephesians 3:20-21

6 comments:

Leslee P said...

I KNEW IT! YAY! Congrats, I am due between Sept 11 and the 17th... Take care of yourself and get lots of rest!

Julie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and I got goose bumps when I was reading this. God's timing is perfect! Take care of you and that little baby :~) I still can't believe I'll be 25 weeks on Thursday...time flies and feeling the baby kick is amazing!

thekreativelife said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful a miracle! I'm sure you're enjoying every second!

I just wanted to let you know that you've been tagged over at my blog, and you have an award if you choose to accept!

God Bless you and yours. Have a wonderful week!

Our Story said...

Congradulations! I couldn't wiat to read this today...I had a feeling you were going to announce you were pregnant. God is so good! I will continue to pray for you and that little bundle growing inside you!

Timi said...

I'm so happy about this news!
I have been reading your blog for awhile now and I like it! I'm sure you will be a wonderful mom!

Unknown said...

How exciting!! Praising the Lord with you...and praying that you (& baby) will continue to feel well over the next few weeks/months.