Monday, March 2, 2009

Back to blogging

I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks - no real reason why I haven't. I guess I just haven't been inspired to write about anything in particular. The busyness of life takes over sometimes!
Some of you may have noticed lots of background changes on my blog lately....I've been changing my mind here and there - and decided to go with a simple black background.

Well, a lot has been happening around here - will update on past events in a little while, but for now just wanted to post about a really good book I'm currently reading. "Becoming God's True Woman" is edited by Nancy Leigh DeMoss and has some excellent chapters by other godly women. I highly recommend the book and if you haven't been to Nancy's website, Revive our Hearts, go there too! Her radio program is great!

No comments: